Thursday 13 July 2017

Day 1467

Day 1467;

My BMI of today was 20.44, I've been thinking about my BMI since before I had my Wii and subsequently Wii fit, I have been happy with my weight and body size, as in outwards not as in height, I've always been short.

Breakfast: cereal, purple grapes, strawberries, 
Lunch: chicken and bacon sandwich and some thing else but I have forgotten what now.
Dinner: I've forgotten what I had for main but I had tiramisu for afters.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

05:44 I awoke and went to the loo in the shower room.
06:44 I got up to eat my breakfast 
06:56 I went to eat my breakfast.
07:47 I take a break from breakfast, to get dressed for the day, as the tiler is coming in a minute or so.
The tiler arrived 5 minutes early so I had only got into my boxers and I had also got my jeans half on, as in on but that weren't done up, by the button I don't use belts.
08:18 Plumber arrived.
09:33 I finished my breakfast.
10:06 The tiler has now left.
10:16 I have just gone to the loo and washed my hands.
10:29 I have brushed my teeth.
10:41 I've shared my face.
10:58 I've decided to have another walk around.
I think I have seen at least 1 of the deformed birds.
12:00 I've stopped my little wander and I have decided to eat my lunch.
12:48 I finished my children and bacon sandwich.
13:10 I've finished my chocolate mousses.
13:19 Tini arrived home and I finished my first mug of fruit juice for today.
Now it wasn't until Mich had returned home that I got to go to the gym today which was at 14:45 that he got here. But I'm thinking that it took me a little bit of time after that to get ready for the off to the gym so we actually got off some time about 15:20 which got me into the gym at about 15:25, 54 minute cycle takes me to 16:29 then the time she spent in the shop takes me up to my next destination...
17:15 I have been to the gym, today in the gym I have done another one of those little cycles, 45 minute cycle hard then a 9 minute cool down (20%).
17:21 The plumber has finished and I have got in the shower.
17:40 quiz night cancelled I have just been told as I have just got out of the shower.
17:42 the plumber has left the property.
17:53 I have got changed into my pyjamas.
18:00 dinner served.
During this I was informed that Chris Froome didn't have the legs for the yellow jersey today as Mr Fabio Aru takes it from him in the final sprint of today's stage. 
18:52 I finished my dinner.
Now some more on the Tour de France (Le Tour I don't know why they haven't made a La Tour yet to appease the prevailing feminists addenda). But I guess it's because females are too intelligent to bother with a version of Le Tour which should be exactly the same as the men's for the majority of women to turn up their noses at, saying "as you've already got men doing that and they're badly injuring themselves doing it, for what? A selection of jumpers (jerseys). Let's not risk it".
20:49 I had my body test.
21:30  Allergy and Mich had there's.
23:13 I have been to the loo washed my hands and brushed my teeth, so I'm ready for bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment