Wednesday 26 July 2017

Day 1480

Day 1480;

20.64 was my BMI today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and purple grapes.
Lunch: sausages, ketchup, pizza pocket and 2 raspberry jam doughnuts.
Dinner: something, carrots, peas, potato and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice and the second half of the Lucozade sport (Brazilian guava).

01:52 I finished off a mug of milk.
Then a bit past 02:00 I went to bed.
07:36 I went downstairs for breakfast.
07:53 I have gone back upstairs for the loo.
08:02 I have started my breakfast.
08:23 I have had another idea of a character with an extraordinary talent.
08:36 I have finished my cereal.
09:07 I have finished my breakfast.
While I was eating my breakfast I had a thought it was that my and everyone that didn't vote Marie in the Splatfest a while ago favourite squid sister, Callie, was a scapesquid. Splatoon was a game that was good especially the Splatfests I rarely won a battle in the Splatfests but it was still fun, I got up to one of the highest levels on one of the Splatfests also but when it was Callie vs Marie in the Splatfest I kept getting drawn up against other teams Callie, which was similar to the new Splatoon game and Splatfest that I choose ice cream in and we won this time, probably as ice cream is so much cooler than cake, it wasn't even a contest. But I'm back on to my point about Callie being a scapesquid, by this I mean that it was clearly a case of electoral fraud that voted Marie as the favourite squid sister as her attitude is that of the "good" little school girl and Callie had a more bad ass rock star personally.
10:29 I have brushed my teeth and I have got myself dressed into gym attire, minus head band.
11:02 I just managed to beat solitaire in 2:50 then in 2:49, then again I attempted it again today and I got 2.42.
Then I left to go to the gym about 11:25 but I'd got on to the gym equipment, by 12:43. I did more or less my usual routine, starting from the lateral trainer, then I did the 5 arm weight machines before finally going for a ride on the exercise bike.
12:49 I returned from the gum.
12:51 taken my headband and gloves off.
12:54 I started my lunch.
13:33 I've finished my mini sausages and pizza pocket.
15:34 I got out of the shower after I brushed my teeth (as I couldn't remember if I had already brushed them this morning), shaved my face, been to the loo and showered.
15:57 I have changed into a pair of jeans.
16:41 I have put on a t-shirt and I have returned downstairs to play on the Wii U.
19:05 the control has ran out of charge.
Then I can't remember what I was doing for the next so long, But I'm guessing that I ate my dinner somewhere in this duration.
21:44 I did my body test.
22:08 I drank my final mug of milk for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment