Saturday 15 July 2017

Day 1469

Day 1469;

My BMI was 20.68 or something similar, anyway i was up by 2lb, which will probably disappear tomorrow a we have got a 100mile cycle planned to do tomorrow.

Breakfast: cereal
Lunch: I've forgotten but I can remember that I ate some strawberries and banana with it.
Dinner: margarita pizza and something else,
Drink: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

01:25 I brushed my teeth, went to the loo, washed my hands and I went to bed.
05:22 I woke up.
06:35 I went to the shower room, to go to the loo.
07:02 I was summoned to have my breakfast.
07:35 I finished my breakfast.
07:55 I finished off in the shower room, I had been going to the loo, washed my hands and brushed my teeth.
08:12 I got myself changed into boxers and trousers.
08:17 I sprayed myself with deodorant and I got myself a t-shirt on.
08:20 I reported downstairs, to Mich, as he'd asked for me.
09:27 I got shaved, my socks got put on me (I managed to get my right sock on but I was taking too long to get the other on by myself) and my hair has been damped down.
9:29 I left for boccia.
10:40 I returned home from boccia.
11:01 I had put some more deodorant on as Tina questioned me about my use of deodorant earlier.
12:24 I have tried out these little foot peddle holders, and they work but they just don't work for me, as the way I like to cycle is with my toes on the peddle, as it is efficient way of putting my power through the peddles, plus about when we have been going up some placed my feet scrape along the floor which only happens when I have got my feet on the peddles when my feet have got stuck on a part of the peddle.
Then a bit later on I had my lunch.
But after lunch I was waiting for Splatoon 2 thing to come live which probably would have been even better if my internet connection didn't keep going down on me and then there was the thing about battery life of the console as I could plug it into the screen tom play but the internet is even more hit and miss there, besides I got kicked away from using the TV and then I for booted back into the room to play on the Switch, as it is apparently the same distance from the wireless router, which it's not, just FYI. I voted for Ice Cream over Cake, as it is greater than cake in pretty much every aspect. The thing was that only started at 19:00 and it was only until 21:00, so it was a shorter time than the splatfests of old, my maximum rank was something like 1456. 
Also today I played some more on a Fire Emblem game.
Then we ate our dinners.
21:38 we did our body tests..
But for the Tour Mr Froome has regained the yellow jersey, which surprised me, as throughout the afternoon I'd been hearing that Mr Froome had lost a lot of time especially on the hills. But when I actually checked it he'd gained at least 18 seconds on Mr Fabio Aru.

No comments:

Post a Comment