Friday 28 July 2017

Day 1482

Day 1482:

20.77 was my BMI for today.

Now I have today forgotten everything that I ate except from a chocolate éclair at lunch and some tiramisu for dinner, the rest of the day I spent being forgetful and traveling to London to get myself registered for the London 100 cycle ride.

21:19 I have got to go for my body test .
21:38 I continued my play of Resident Evil: Revelations as I had started it earlier, as in before lunch but I had left it on, the game was in sleep mode, while I went to London in order to get myself actually registered for this 100mile cycle ride that I'm doing Sunday. 
22:50 I ended my play in Resident Evil as the red battery light had started flashing some time ago.
But in Resident Evil: Revelations I think I managed to complete the first 2 levels, well I know that I completed the first level either today or yesterday, as I'm thinking that I started it again on one of these days but then the second level I have just completed now as I have moved on to level 3.
Then later on I brushed my teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment