Sunday 23 July 2017

Day 1477

Day 1477;

20.6 was my BMI of the day.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: I've forgotten.
Dinner: macaroni cheese, turkey drummers, fruit salad, ice cream, cream and Turkish delight.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit squash, 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and another couple of squirts from my 400ml bottle of Lucozade sport.

06:36 I have just gone to the loo.
As on the last cycle we did of any merit we managed to get the first 5 miles done in 20 minuets then the next 10 miles done in 42/21 minutes each, but it's not good enough, we should be making the first 5 miles in 12 minutes/a fifth of an hour instead of a third, which will make our average speed for the first 5 miles go from 15mph to 25mph, which is near enough Le Tour average speeds.
In our cycle today we really disappointed ourselves, with only managing 40 miles is something like 1 minute 28 seconds over 3 hours so we managed to get it completed at an average speed of just over 10mph, the speed was something more like 13mph apparently which is just over 10mph.
Anyway I was too slow, which wasn't helped by my need for a piss, which when we stopped the first time for me to go I couldn't actually go, but it took to the second time for me to go and it took ages for it to come out, and it was just looking like water when it came out of me for a while, then after I had finished doing that I realised that not only had I not brushed my teeth this morning (as I had decided to do it when I returned
14:21 I have finished my lunch and washed up after my mug.
Then after, I think, I watched the final precession of Le Tour, and I listened to a woman on the radio/tv who was saying a load of stuff about La Tour but she was saying how she'd hate it, as they made more money on the one stage with it being in Paris, than they had made over all the other stages.
But I just want to say this phrase like a footie mad moron, you get in there you beauties, 0-2 to England against Spain, and I have just remembered a prediction that I made for the English mans team against Spain, the prediction that I had made for that was 4-0 to Spain, so women you've beat Spain congratulations, by half of the score that I'd bet your male counterparts would lose by. Anyway the English women are looking like an indomitable force in the Women's Euro's with the 8 goals they have scored so far without conceding a solitary goal with both of the group matches that they have played. 8 goals for 0 against, goal difference +8, points 6, so they are guaranteed to get through the group stages quarter finals which is knock out football so if they can keep they're clean sheet record for the complete tournament they'll be the best national football side ever to play in England's team shirt, I think- at least from a defensive perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment