Saturday 8 July 2017

Day 1462

Day 1462;

20.77 was my BMI of today.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: forgotten.
Dinner: pasta salad and a chocolate sundae.
Drinks: 2 30ml mugs of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice and 1 300ml mug of lemonade.

I didn't have my iPad to record my routine in this morning. But I know that I went off to Boccia earlier on today and almost as soon as I had returned back I was informed of the result in the Lions vs All Blacks rugby union test match, it was apparently remarkable how it was 15 all, so a draw/tie. So no one won the series as it was 1 game a piece in the series. Also when I returned from Boccia I discovered that my bed had been broken for some time and Mich had been repairing it this morning.

A bit after half 12 I think I started my lunch, a bit later than 13:00 I finished my lunch. I think I watched some of the Tour de France today. But it looks like Chris Froome has lost his yellow jersey today. The  I watched the conclusion of the Tour and from earlier today when the gap between the leaders and the yellow jersey was getting on 2:30 even 3 minutes.

Then also I've bee getting my days mixed up, as I thought last night was in actual fact 2 nights ago so Allergy didn't get home before I went to bed last night and the downstairs light was off as Allergy wasn't yet home and she wouldn't get home until the morning and when she did finally arrive back she was locked out, and she didn't have the sense to use the phone to ring us up and tell us what was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment