Saturday 22 July 2017

Day 1476

Day 1476;

20.9 something was my BMI for today,

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: Swiss baked egg, bread (white) and fruit salad.
Dinner: mac cheese, beer battled fish, profiteer rolls and fruit.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 400ml in 2 mugs of fruit juice and 1 5@00ml bottle of nonalcoholic cider.

06:29 I was got up and ordered to go to eat my breakfast.
07:55 I had eaten my breakfast, brushed my teeth, been to the loo and I'd had a shower.
08:09 I had been shaved.
08:31 We had got into the car to go to boccia.
08:58 We arrived at boccia and a hockey friend of mine also went.
My hockey friend was very good at boccia,
10:11 Boccia finished and we went to the shop.
 At the shop I got out of the car, as you do when you're not sweaty, as I had only been playing a game of seated bowls. Then we got home just after 11:00 and Mich said that he needed to post a big letter so he had to go to the post office, I offered that we cycle down to the post office, so we did before the rain was set to come down, of which it did early but not early enough to disturb our cycle. As we had cycled down to the post office, with my trouser leg getting caught in the chain multiple times which caused me to słow down in my peddling, the problems persisted, but then when we had returned home he had something that I think he needed to try out, so we cycled around the housing block which is across the road to our home. But for this I couldn't be bothered to put my right leg down to the peddle, as my trouser leg keep getting caught so I used my left leg for peddling, and Mich thought it was an improvement on the cycling properly. One legged cycling is the way?
Then we returned home and we had our lunches and we watched Le Tour de France,
16:08 I started my mug of nonalcoholic pear cider.
 I finished my first mug of the cider a little while later then the tour ended with Froome finishing 3rd on today's stage. But Lander just needed to cycle the tiniest bit faster in order to have finished on the podium as well as Froome, then he'd have knock the second place at the start of today down into fourth instead of him being in third, in the general classification.
16:34 Le Tour has finished, Froome has won the Tour without a stage win.
But I have got a little quiz question for you.... It is how much time did Chris Froome loose the quickest rider. Within the time trial to the winner of the stage? 6 seconds.
23:31 I know that I have brushed my teeth this night, as I can still taste the toothpaste, but I cannot remember when.

No comments:

Post a Comment