Sunday 16 July 2017

Day 1470

Day 1470;

My BMI today was 20.21, that long ride on my bike that I did today has really taken it's toll.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries and banana.
Lunch: cheese sandwich,battenburg cake bars and purple grapes.
Dinner: pie, carrots, peas, strawberries and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 3 400ml bottles of Lucozade sport (1 Brazilian guava and 2 raspberry) and 3 300ml of fruit juice.

00:02 I finished in the shower room, I went to the loo, washed my hands and brushed my teeth. 
But now it's really time for me to get some sleep, as I will be peddling with Mich on a course which should be 100miles.
07:02 I was awoken and beckoned downstairs for breakfast.
07:52 I returned having finished my breakfast.
08:16 I got changed into my cycling gear.
08:36 We went out on a tandem ride.
Today the actual duration of the ride was 8:37:08, but the time we spent moving on the tandem was 7:19:22, as if I was to say our bike ride was eventful, a slight understatement I fear I would have made, but we didn't even make it to 100miles, we only made it to 99.05miles, but after the ride Mich said that he felt confident enough that we could have done another 20miles, if we weren't so battered and bruised from the eventfulness of the earlier cycle. As we crashed on the tandem twice today the first wasn't our fault, apart from it was slightly, as while we were cycling along, Mich was having a chat with this really nice man, who had a Yogi shirt on so from this point on I'll call him Yogi, Yogi kept speeding off in front of us as we got behind him in order to allow traffic to pass by us, but then he'd slow down again in order to continue his chat. But then as I had my eyes closed, dam blepharospasm, I didn't see anything which happened but the next thing I knew was there was a lot of screaming and I had fallen under the tandem, as apparently a muntjac had taken exception to Yogi, it'd knocked him of his bike, and from Mich's attempts to miss the man, he managed to ride through the debris which had me with some little cuts, but the next issue happened also when I had my eyes shut, but this time I can distinctly remember thinking should I put the brake on? As I heard some ruckus from Mich as he went head first in the hedge row. Which cut his face and arms.
16:43 we returned home.
About 17:00 I had my first mug of fruit juice. And then some time before 18:00 I went upstairs for a shower.
18:04 I finished in the shower.
18:37 I have finished getting changed into my pyjamas and I have got myself very confused, as the results of the Great British Grand Prix, Vettle was in 6th place by the end... Whoops I meant 7th place, how odd, I guess It makes the championship more interesting now, knowing that Vettle is only 1 point ahead of Hammilton, now so it could go more or less down to the wire, with so much importance placed on the final race of the season, but that's a long way off from now.
Now the results of the British GP I watched after I had got out of the shower, and during my dinner, we also watched the highlights of the stage of Le Tour, the woman's version is quite considerably smaller, and it's called La Course. But Froome still leads Le Tour, but I was thinking about what the commentator were saying about how Froome was the only one that could do what he was doing, but I was thinking what about Lander? Didn't he do that spectacular thing just the other day and again today he quickly moved from leading the race to help Froome out but then he went back to the front?
21:28 I finished off my dinner.
21:30 I did my body test.
21:54 I had second 300ml mug of milk.
22:12 I had just been to the loo, washed my hands and brushed my teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment