Friday 7 July 2017

Day 1461

Day 1461;

Now at a good pace, aka the pace of the Tour de France, 100mi should take us about 4 hours, so that should mean a lot more training is required and of it I should intensify my training.


Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.

Lunch: cheese sandwich (white bread) and a slice of chocolate cake.
Dinner: turkey drummers, baked potato, potato salad, kus kus (however your supposed to spell it, it's the really naff tasting vegetable rubbish) and chocolate  trifle.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk, 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice, 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and lemonade and 1 400ml mug of Lucozade sport (mango and passion fruit).


06:05 I woke up and got out of bed.
06:21 I went to the loo.
06:26 I had finished in the loo and I washed my hands.
06:27 I went downstairs to eat breakfast.
But while I was eating my breakfast this radio was blaring out but this morning a feature took my attention it was about what is your sporting nirvana (as in your bliss, ecstasy, heaven, serenity) which had one of the presenters saying that if the lions could win on Saturday against the all-blacks would be hers. But mine is much simpler than that it be me playing roller hockey again, but since that was accomplished it has been skiing again and as you should know that has been done also, now I'm unsure if it is a goal of Mich's but I'm assuming it is, I know he called it terrifying, but if I could power him around the London 100 cycle at an average speed of at least 40km/h, that would just be awesome, as it would be at the Tour de France's pace, and who knows what could happen then? It might get interesting for Mich who is an avid Tour de France fan.
07:44 I finished my breakfast.
08:29 I finished typing the above diatribe and was about to get into the shower.
Then I remembered what day it was and what I was supposed to be doing today, so I got myself into quite the quandary, over what I should do.
What should I wear and all that, as Tini said that I could go to the gym today and then she's gone to work, Allergy is still in bed as she's going to work tonight and Mich told me to listen out for the phone, as we might get a phone call regarding the new tandem, before he left for work.
08:42 I decided to go to the the shower room and wash myself down using a sponge.
09:03 I finished in the shower room having gone to the loo, washed my hands, brushed my teeth and washed myself down.
09:22 I'd finished in getting myself dressed into boxers, jeans and a t-shirt.
Should I risk it? Should I risk waking Allergy with my rowing? Well her room is on the extension roof and the rower is in the conservatory, which is another separate extension to the house. I think I'll risk it.
The time was past 10 o'clock but I had only had 26 minutes on the rower before it started to get probably too hot. So I stopped there. 
11:00 What is that irritating noise it sounds as if someone has got a hover (vacuum cleaner) on.
11:45 I have decided to eat my lunch now.
12:37 I have finished my cheese sandwich and my first mug of fruit juice.
13:03 I finished my cake and I let Tini back into the house.
About 14:38 I finished my second mug of milk for today.
13:41 I finished cleaning my lunch pots
13:43 Tini is trying her hardest to find reasons why I can't go to the gym today as she hates taking me to the gym unless it's winter or because she doesn't want to go to laffdown, which is an outside event.
13:54 Mich arrived back home.
13:56 I went to the loo.
14:14 I finished on the loo and I washed my hands. 
14:34 I was spruced up by Mich, he decided that my face wasn't clean, neither was my t-shirt and my chin needed a shave, so that was what we did for a couple of minutes.
14:41 We went to collect Mich's new tandem.
15:51 We returned home from the bike shop, quickly as we rode his new tandem back.
Mich got excited as the gears on his tandem look like the ones from the Tour.
16:39 I have started to get changed into my cycling attire.
16:55 I am ready for the off, cycling.
We cycled the new tandem today on a longer route than the 2 previous cycles this week, the new bike feels quicker to ride and we were cycling at 42km/h along a piece of road which has got a -1% gradient, but that result confused me as our max speed for doing that bit of road was 38.2km/h, so how did we manage to exceed it on average?
19:29 I had returned from the cycle and I was whisked away to have a shower.
20:02 I'd finished in the shower. 
20:10 I sat down for dinner.
I didn't like the kus kus and the Scotsman managed to win at tennis.
21:11 I finished my dinner.
then after dinner I thought my iPads screen had broke, again, so I had left it downstairs, which was after attempting to charge it upstairs and the repeat attempts to switch it back on, but seeing as how it was left tocharge over night downstairs it has started working again tomorrow. But before that (tomorrow) came I had brushed my teeth, gone to the loo, washed my hands ad I had gone to bed before Allergy returned but I didn't actually go to sleep until all of the downstairs lights had been switched off, at least I don't think, which indicated that Allergy had returned home.

No comments:

Post a Comment