Sunday 2 July 2017

Day 1456

Day 1456;

My BMI was 20. something daft like 28 anyway I had lost 5lb, from yesterday and that was 10stone 2lb as 1stone = 14lb my body weight should be something like 9stone 11lb.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: cheese sandwich and some mini baternburg.
Dinner: chicken, bacon, sausages, peas, carrots, roast potatoes, stuffing a and Tesco finest patisserie.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice and 

00:19 Somebody had locked Tini and Mich out of our abode, so it fell to me to let them in, well it's a good thing that I was confused so I didn't go to bed earlier on tonight/quite a bit later on yesterday. 
08:24 I am having another lay day with the time that I have decided to get up.
08:26 I went downstairs for my baby reakfast.
09:41 I finished my breakfast.
Today is my brother in-laws anniversary of his existence, as I have just found out.
10:04 I brushed my teeth.
10:14 I had got myself ready for a tandem ride.
10:20 I remembered that I had forgot my gloves, so we had to go back for them, 
Then we went on a little 80mi ride on the tandem. We managed to get up to 50mi in 4 hours, which is a n average speed of 12.5mph which was meaning that we should be able to get to the finish in 8 hours, but then the final 30 took us longer as we were only managing it at an average speed of 12mph, but that could be for a number of reasons, but they sound more like excuses to me so I am not going to mention them.
17:32 I went into the shower room.
18:02 I finished  in the shower room.
18:14 I got changed Into my pyjamas.
Then some time later I started 
eating my dinner .
20:05 I finished my dinner.
21:19 I did my body test.
21:59 I had finished my second mug of milk.
22:55 I'm going to brush my teeth now. 
23:16 I had gone into the shower room to brush my teeth I exited it after going to the loo, washing my hands and brushing my teeth.
Some time later I went to bed to get some sleep. I think that Allergy arrived back in the meantime also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment