Tuesday 4 July 2017

Day 1458

Day 1458;

20.06 oh no I weigh 9 stone 9 pounds. Which is less than when I started on this machine, not since the days of my old Wii fit, when I first started on it I had days lower, i had some days out of the ideal bracket, but not since those dark days.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple. 
Lunch: sausage roll, monster munch and a chocolate chip muffin.
Dinner: chicken, chips and tiramisu.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and lemonade.

06:41 Was the time that I awakened today, ask woke up I decided to go to the loo.
06:50 I returned from the loo.
07:14 Tini left as I came downstairs. 
07:18 Mich left as I sat down to eat my breakfast.
08:41 I finished my breakfast. 
I remember hearing something earlier about me not getting any exercise today, which is a bit of a blow, especially on my attempts to make myself ready for this cycle ride that we're doing by the end of this month, as in no going to the gym nor can I go on a cycle today as Mich is off somewhere. 
08:57 I have been to the loo.
09:00  I have finished on the loo and washed my hands.
09:05 I have got into the shower. 
09:21 I have finished in the shower. 
Since 09:23 I had been wondering why my iPad's battery died, but by 09:31 I realised it was because I may have plunged it into my computer overnight, but my computer wasn't on so it didn't charge. So that was a fatal floor in my plans.
09:39 I got myself a pair of boxers and trousers on.
09:48 I finished getting the above 2 items of clothing on.
09:49 I have gone to brush my teeth.
10:02 I have brushed my teeth.
10:07 I have put my t-shirt on.
10:12 Allergy has greeted me well at least I think that is what is meant by "oh blimey" when seeing that I was up and dressed, before her today.
10:22 I had just found my specs.
Now it's the question what should I do today? I have thought that I'll do an hour on the rower at least today and perhaps half an hour free jog, on the Wii fit. But what else that should be one and a half hours filled up of a day that has already been going on for slightly more than ten and a half hours, when I have been typing this.
10:40 I have got my trainers on for rowing. 
10:59 My specs fell off from my face while I was rowing, serves me right for using my second pair while I'm doing exercise. I had only got 12:04 minutes of my way through my row I had rowed 3.2km, which is disappointing. I haven't gone back to try and finish off my hour row yet as I have just spent the next hour playing on my iPad, such a waste. The other day I saw a internet story which said that perfect male body, according to women was a body with a fatty deposit around the stomach area, basically a beer belly. Now I can tell why they wouldn't like a man with a six pack as a stomach, but a bloated man, honestly? Well I don't care about that stuff for me I just need to get as fit as possible for the cycle ride, be that with a six pach, six pack of beers or not. 
The Tour de France today can the Welshman maintain his hold on the yellow jersey for a fourth day? But the previous winner of the tour and team mate, in Chris Froome, is just 12 seconds behind him, where he is in a share of second place and that's from before the cycling takes place today. 
12:47 I must go back to check on my iPad to make sure it's charged.
12:57 Allergy returned home after going to get lunch.
13:02 We started eating lunch. 
3:46 I finished my monster munch and sausage roll. 
13:58 I started drinking.
14:04 I finished drink.
14:05 I started eating my chocolate chip muffin. 
14:16. I finished my muffin. 
14:19 I started washing up my pots.
14:41 I finished washing my pots.
14:43 I moved onto the Wii to play on some Wii fit.
15:36 I finished my play on Wii fit, I didn't do any of free jogging today, as I would've needed some batteries, for my Wii mote, to play on that.
16:02 I have decided to get my rowing in order, 
16:22 I'm going for attempt number two, at rowing.
16:38 Attempt 2 ended as with the first, in failure, but not because of the specs this time, it was because of my sweat. My sweat got into my eyes as it's really stupid like that. It's like me in that respect. But for my second attempt I only got to 10:24 minutes. So that means that I have done 20 minutes on the rower today and that was before Mich returned home and offered to go for a one hour cycle with me, well that was unexpected.
18:15 I received my cycling shorts from Mich.
18:30 I had put them on.
18:31 I had to put my socks on.
I had an approximately hour long cycle as we had got to half an hour we had made it 7 miles before turning back, not along the same route though and as we had rode up the 3% hill, of which we didn't go down at the start of the ride, he said that we had average speed of 15mph which means that we were most likely moving quicker along the bit before. So I'm just going to put it out there if Chris Froome wants a couple of people to go out on a leisurely little cycle with after he has retired we'll be happy to have him come with us on a little cycle as we probably won't be doing any of our larger rides, at least not at the pace that we  after this month as we'll have achieved what we set out to do, assuming that we do it, that is.
19:55 we got back from our cycle ride.
20:33 I ate my dinner. 
21:27  I did my body test.
23:22 I went to drink my 3rd mug of milk.
23:31 I finished my milk and I went to brush my teeth.
23:43 I finished brushing my teeth.
Then later on I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment