Saturday 29 July 2017

Day 1483

Day 1483;

20.51 was my BMI for today.



Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: ham sandwich, banana, strawberries and a protein bar.
Dinner: macaroni cheese, bread and apple crumble.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice. 

This morning I had boccia so there was a lot of misinforming me going on.
Then I returned and I went out for a small cycle, just round the blocks that I live near.
Then I played a bit on Resident Evil: Revelations.
I ate my lunch.
Then I played a bit more, on the DS before it's battery died on me this time, I had completed the 3rd level and I was onto level (chapter/episode/whatever it's called in the game).
Nov  can
But I started playing Phantom Hourglass on an other DS I managed to beat up Mr Phantom whose name is something like Bellum, stage 1, but I still need to beat it up when it's possessed the Ghost Ship.
Then I ate my dinner.
After dinner I did my body test.
I brushed my teeth.
Next up I beat up the Ghost Ship and that Bellum thing attached itself to Linbeck, stupid fool, all he did was attempt to save Link and Zelda; and look at you now, you've been transformed into a monster. All be it a powerful monster but a monster none the less, well by that I mean a monster that you defeat by brushing the stylus against the screen to be able to counter his attack, which I am finding difficult in this game and you have to draw an 8 on the screen of which I am also finding difficult to do on this game.
Then following this up I have to say that I'm really excited about tomorrow, as I will have my chance to break the world land speed record, I'm going to fail but I'll at least have my chance. As I'm going on the bike ride tomorrow, the ride around London. But first I'm going to have to go to bed so, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment