Monday 17 July 2017

Day 1471

Day 1471:

Today my BMI was 20.38.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: sausage roll and monster munch..
Dinner: tomato pasta, bread and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snack: Bakewell slice.

01:36 I went to bed.
06:15 I woke up.
06:17 I went to loo.
07:56 I was reawakened.
08:08 I went to the loo.
08:19 I went downstairs eat my breakfast.
08:31 I'd finished my cereal and  the first about 250ml of my mug of milk.
09:05 I'd finished off my first 300ml mug of milk and I had made a start on my fruit before there was this really irritating noise.
it was like Picadilly Circus out the front of my home for about ten minutes this morning, but the traffic had been replaced by a lorry and a truck, so it wasn't anything like Picadilly Circus in its scale but it was in the volume it produced. 
09:24 I'm going to complete my eating of my breakfast fruit now.
09:52 I completed my eating of my breakfast fruit.
10:25 I put some music on when I was supposed to be either having a shower or getting myself washed.
10:30 I decided to do what I was supposed to do.
10:57 I got distracted and I started playing solitaire I managed to win at it once and it took me 4'59".
11:04 I went to the shower room.
11:36 I left the shower room, having brushed my teeth, shaved and had a shower.
12:01 I've got myself dressed, well into boxers, trousers and a t-shirt.
12:46 I've just played solitaire again and I've completed it in 3'15".
12:57 Allergy has just summoned me to lunch.
13:51 I finished my lunch.
14:22 I finished cleaning up my plastic pots.
14:30 I finished putting my dishes in the dishwasher.
Then next up I can remember having a drink and snack, before going out to athletics. Which I actually impressed myself with my speed in the last little tun of the session, as D shouted "come on", to himself I'm guessing (as he was out in front leading the way), and it was as if someone or something had just clicked in my head, like the gears on a bike and I was suddenly able to accelerate quicker than before i was actually gaining on D, well I know that he could have been slowing down due to end of the course was rapidly approaching, but still if the course was 10m longer I'd have had him passed it may have been a photo finish but I'd have pipped him on he line but if the course had been 20 more meters I'd have beaten him fair and square. But then little Mr S didn't even turn up today, I'm meaning for the races as he was there in lane 2 but he never actually ran as quick as I know he can.
20:17 I returned from athletics 
21:57 I finished my dinner and we'd done our body tests, by we I meant Mich and myself, and Allergy was being obstreperous.
22:03 I finished my third mug of milk for today.
23:31 I have decided to brush my teeth now.
23:52 I have brushed my teeth, gone to the loo and washed my hands, now all that's left is for me to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment