Friday 21 July 2017

Day 1475

Day 1475:

My body test results for today has been .

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: Bakewell slice, chocolate mousse, bread (white), butter and cheese.
Dinner: scampi, chips, peas, vinegar and chocolate cheesecake.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice and half of a 400ml bottle of Lucozade sport (Brazillian guava).

07:21 I was woken and I went downstairs to eat my breakfast.
10:24 A knock at the door.
10:25 I answered the door, it was a postman with a parcel... For me! (I'm trying to be more expressive with my typing).
10:35 I finished my breakfast.
11:22 I have decided to have a shower.
11:47 I have gone into the shower room I have brushed my teeth, shaved my face and had a shower. I have just got dressed into a pair of boxers.
11:54 Jeans on.
11:57 deodorant used.
I got my cycling 
12:57 I started lunch.
14:04 I finished lunch.
16:17 I got changed into my cycling gear.
16:45 We started our cycle which covered 32.2km in 1:25:20 and today we broke our record for the bit of road that is outside of our home, and I am in the belief that we could beat that time, one of 54s, if my foot hadn't slipped off at about the same point as Mich's did yesterday. I'll tell you about it. So we had arrived at the bottom of God defiance road Mich indicated to go up the road, so we turned to go up the hill, Mich and I put our all's into propelling the tandem up the hill, but today in about the same spot as where Mich lost his footing yesterday I lost my footing and I immediately thought that we'd blown it today, but as I didn't have those foot holders we didn't have to stop peddling in order for me to strap my foot to the peddle I could just kick on.
18:14 I had finished my cycle and it was the time for me to get changed into my Pyjamas.
Then shortly after that I ate my dinner and watched the highlights of Le Tour. But then after they had finished I watched Goldeneye, my favourite character in it was Oddjob, killed by his own hat, well actually it was by the electric current that was flowing through the metal that was part of his hat. I must have done my body test while the show was on as did Mich and Allergy.
23:47 I decided to go to brush my teeth.
23:59 I have now gone to the loo, washed my hands and brushed my teeth.




No comments:

Post a Comment