Sunday 31 July 2016

Day 1130

Day 1130;

Now today was the second day this week that I have been to boccia and Tesco's but this time at Tesco's I didn't see an Abbott, or someone that looks and sounds like one.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: Swiss baked egg, bread and raspberries.
Dinner: ham aka gammon (which I think looks remarkably like Jambon the Spanish, I think, word for ham), pineapple, potato, peas, carrots and some profiteroles.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and lemonade and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.

Sorry I was incorrect Jambon is the french word for ham not the Spanish word.

But also today I have been accused of cheating as I went up, down, left, right (or more likely a mixture of the 4 directions, to a sports centre for a Boccia training session, which was probably as Mr D who had accepted the team GB coaching job, but it fell through due to some trivial matter, but now every time I throw the ball how Mr D tells me to he's gets a bit big headed but that's ok, as he is a great coach. But I have worked out that I'm a better leader than a follower at the game, which would be fine I I could actually tell them what I wanted but instead I was pointing and shaking my head etc.But I was improved greatly from Mr D's coaching of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment