Wednesday 6 July 2016

Day 1105

Day 1105;

Today myBMI was unchained from yesterday, but he most excursus I've had was probably playinnhYP was I was noticing my0 

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: sausage  roll.
Dinner: pasta, meatballs, cheese and some more of that chocolate trifle.
Drinks 2 300l mugs of milk and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice. and 1 300ml mug of fruit squash

But today again I was completing some more of the Legend of  Zelda: Twilight Princess, I finally got myself up into the clouds,so I have been getting myself lost in that temple today, and before I started breakfast I remember completing the first Ocarina of Time stage on I went eating my bowl of cereal, when my cereal was finished I started on my banana but I got bored, so I started playing the second Ocarina of Time stage; I managed to complete it. Next up was my finishing of the banana, so I did the next level before continuing eat the banana. Finally it was time to complete Linkles's next Tale. It' was sprung off of the the second Ocarina of Time level.

No comments:

Post a Comment