Thursday 28 July 2016

Day 1127

Day 1127;

My rain prediction turned out to be correct today, just 2 or 3 days behind me I guess.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: tomato soup.
Dinner: sausages, peas, chips and strawberries.
Drinks: milk 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice

Today I have been to the gym, now today in the gym my gym instructor was saying that I have some kind of barrier in my head which makes me slow down before the finish and he was saying that in my athletics career I have to run over the line as it might be the difference between first and second in a race. first off I didn't realise that I had an athletics career.

I have started watching the "Highlander series" I watched up to and including episode 4, and it's got a decent story but the sword fights are a bit lame, but I wonder what would happen if a highlanders head was cut off by use of a guillotine or another method where no one has to physically strike the head from the shoulders? What if Richie cut off a highlanders head would he become a Highlander? Wha would happen to the power of the deceased highlander?

I have also played on "Hyrule Warriors Legends", today I completed the game as it was in the original version for the Wii U/ I defeated Ganon then I went on and I completed the only level that was past the final level which was Linkles next part then I had to go back to the other end of the timeline to complete Cia's level I failed in that as my systems batter failed, but it seemed eerily familiar, Wizzro betrayed me and he so I dispatched him and I was just getting to dispatch King Dodongo as my battery blinked out.

Then I might as well mention my about 5 minute row that I did on my rowing machine today. Well the clock said that I had done 1.7km in 5:21which is expected of me but at approximately 2 minutes I stopped for a bit to sort out the timer as it had gone onto mode 2 instead of mode 1, the modes have nothing to do with difficulty instead they are the display options for the screen, option 1 covers time, distance and another while option 2 covers 3 option of which 1 is speed in rpm.

No comments:

Post a Comment