Tuesday 26 July 2016

Day 1125

Day 1125;

Today hasn't been as boiling as it has recently, but the heat from this nighttime humidity has got me expecting rain, in the near future.


Breakfast: cereal, banana apple and grapes
Lunch: pizza, strawberries and single cream.
Dinner: potato salad and pasta salad (pasta salad included some apple and peach).
Drinks: 2 300ml ml mugs of  milk, 1 mug of fruit squash and 2 mugs of fruit juice.
Snacks: I ate some more of the sponge cake.

What did I do today? I ate food, I went to athletics, but I can't really remember what else I have done. 

Oh ŷes I held some doors open for some people, and I have done my daily BMI test, it's still too low at being 21.something like 58.


Edit: I also managed to fit in my 5 minute 1,6km row today.

No comments:

Post a Comment