Monday 11 July 2016

Day 1110

Day 1110;

My football prediction for the final was incorrect thanks to the referee's incompetence. As the Portuguese won it after aa dodgy handball decision which the ball did come off the hand of Eder who is the player that scored the goal for the Portuguese but the yellow card for hand ball was shown to a French player, which I don't get.

Breakfast: cereal:P
Lunch: chicken sandwich, quavers and a banana.
Dinner: a meal but I cannot remember of what.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk 1 bottle of Lucosade sport and a 300ml mug of fruit juice.

So today I have actually gone to a small Athletics meet as it was fun Iran 100m in a new personal best time, apparently as I have never recorded my time that I takes me to run 100m before I still haven't but now al of my records that I sett today are going to of up an a website, which includes  my new best long jump distance which was of 2.86m but then I had my run up at a third of some of the others and my stride length needs to be improved for both of the 2 disciplines. As if I was to actually stretch my legs  out while running I could potentially increase the speed and then I could jump further, as at the moment my legs aren't really moving any distance but the speed that I move them at is my  way of carrying myself/very inefficient travel.So in future when I am running I am going to attempt to lift myself up higher run a decent stride length as the people that were there were saying that I was actually relatively good at jumping,as out of the six jumps I failed none of them, which I could type is pretty remarkable,. 

No comments:

Post a Comment