Sunday 24 July 2016

Day 1123

Day 1123;

At the moment of me typing this thee German terrorist has been confirmed as a German-Iranian boy of 18 with no clear links to IS. The boy was mentally unstable, so how did he get his hands on Guns in Germany for Geri's sake? He was obsessed by the Norwegian gun attack of 2011, which is what he modelled his attack on apparently.

Breakfast: cereal.
Linch: cheese sandwich.
Dinner: ham salad, which contained many types of fruit cottage cheese and I thought I even tasted some potato salad included.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice and half a bottle of Lucosade sport.

Today I had Boccia practice, I was hopeless at it. as usual. But today there was no multi sport for me to play cricket, run around or  kick a ball, I just sat down in a place for almost 3 hours playing one of the most boring games ever thought up.

Then I got to play about 10 minutes of one of the best games in the world. roller hockey, with my hockey playing friend (I think) R14. I know that I'm terrible at reading peoples faces but I thought I saw R14's face  turn to an expression of terror as he had just scored and I was charging towards him, Now the puck is still new to me, so I usually swipe for the ball and I'm expecting the slightest
 contact with the ball but then there's no ball it's a puck my stick just goes over the puck, and I also noted that I have to get my centre of gravity lower to avoid the majority of collision with the floor,   

No comments:

Post a Comment