Saturday 23 July 2016

Day 1122

Day 1122;

Wel today the final Splatfest commenced and I think my team may have won the popularity contest but I very much doubt that we have won anything more.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: I have forgotten.
Dinner: carrots, new potatoes, ham and pickle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of  milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit squash and 2 300ml mug of fruit juice.

Today in fitness I have done 5 minutes on my rower today, before I started on playing Splatoon. Then when I had the control on for charge today I decided to 30 zombie (Egyptian mummy) sit-ups, I also did a second 5 minutes or 1.6km (whichever is longer usually 5 minutes as I made it with 5 seconds to spare tonight) so now I will have my own permission to play some more Splatoon, later, when my controllers battery is charged.

But there has been some more attacks in Germany today, But they aren't linking Isis to this attack, it was in Munich/the first place in Germany that I visited and the only place that I have ever been to on a plane.

As it was charged So I became a Callie King, which was fun. But playing games does make me sweat a lot.

Today I was watching the news and the news broadcasters were saying about the German attacks and they were linking right-wing extremists to it almost exclusively they weren't totally but they were almost as they had another line of enquiry but then they discounted that as he spoke fluent german, as if he was from Germany, and Isis was attempting to claim him as one of there's but instead he was a correctly disgruntled German citizen, who had been pushed to the end of his rope and he lost it. Well that is what I got from the story. The attack left 9 people dead, 10 injured then he shot himself, like a coward, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment