Thursday 21 July 2016

Day 1120

Day 1120;

So today the heat wave has continued, if the forecast that I heard the other day is correct it should only last until 6pm tomorrow (from when I am writing this useless diatribe), or Thursday at 18:00.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: cheese and pickle toasted sandwich.
Dinner: sausage roll, carrots, potato salad and some more go that pudding from yesterday.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice, 1 300ml mug of fruit squash some of a bottle of Lucosade sport.

But today I have been out for a run to the gym, then I did some exercise at the gym which was fun, but I was sweating a lot, which didn't have anything to do with me forgetting my sweatband for my head, aI probably would have sweated the same if not slightly more if I had remembered it, but without it a lot more of the sweat poured down my face.

Today Mich has had a correspondence from the athletics people as he was asking about my classification, as he was saying that other people in my classification had much better movement than me apparently it's all in the admin pile still, or something like that. Full body dystonia is the medical condition that I have which impairs my movement I'm unsure if the others in my classification have it and they just find better ways to deal with it, as that is what I think was going on with them as we were/are all disabled in that race so what I need to do the next time I have a race is put my head down and leg it, instead of sight seeing.

But today they on the radio they were talking about Paralympic athletes and should they be allowed to compete in the actual Olympics, now my take on this is simple, no disabled athletes shouldn't be allowed to compete in the able bodied Olympics, as if you do that then able-bodied athletes should be allowed to compete in the Paralympics and that just wouldn't work, As you have to have something "wrong" with you to even get a classification number, It would be like Mr Bolt saying that he was going to run in the T54 classification 100m race, he would clear it a good 5 seconds, probably, before Mr Wier in his Wheelchair with another one of his sub 10 seconds Mr Weir's personal best is 14.17,

Now what I have been doing for some of the other parts of today has been playing on Hyrule Warriors Legends as I have been completing Ganondorf's little chapter's, so next up it's back onto another quest to undo the damage that I have just caused in getting Ganondorf the Triforce by defeating Zelda and Link simultaneously.

No comments:

Post a Comment