Wednesday 27 July 2016

Day 1126

Day 1126;

The new news which I was attempting to remember but I failed at yesterday was the fact that their was a forth terror attack in Germany so far this month, and then there has been more today elsewhere in Europe.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, banana and grapes.
Lunch: cheese, pineapple toasted sandwich and some of my chocolate box.
Dinner: sausage, mashed potato, carrots and peas.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and 1 170ml mug of pineapple juice from a can.

Today I have eaten my 5 a day, even if I haven't consumed my 7 for today. As I have eaten pineapple chucks and drunk the 170ml of juice from the can, which could potentially count as 2 of my 7, as 150ml is supposedly enough for a portion in a cup and I ate a lot of pineapple chunks. So the first the 3 were the apple, banana and grapes, then I consumed the two that I'm a bit unsure about. finally it was the carrots and peas.

But I have also done a 1.6km row in 5 minuets, but today I got close to 1.7km as the km stat ticked over to 1.7 when I had finished rowing for 5 minutes. But I should really have 1.7km nailed down in 5 minutes as I was up on it at about half time, but I cannot remember what, or when, it exactly was; but just more reasons for me to be needing to get myself stronger. Especially with my upper body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment