Tuesday 5 July 2016

Day 1104

Day 1104;

So today Nigel stepped down a leader of UKIP.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: margarita pizza and doug balls, in garlic butter.
Dinner: nothing.
Snacks: 1 wine gum, some chocolate little bites and some chocolate cake.
Drinks 2 300l mugs of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Before breakfast I played on Hyrule Warriors Legends for a bit, I completed the Skyloft tangent so now it only leaves the Ocarina of Time part of the split to  complete then it shall be onto the rest of the tale.

But on TwilightP Princess today I have almost been up to the city in the sky, for the final shard of the mirror of twilight,All I should do now is talk too shad in the basement then use the dominance sceptre... sorry I meant the dominion rod, to control the statue, then I must go inside of the room and then before I go up the cannon  to teleport it to the cannon  repairman, the clown in, in lake Hylia I should shoo the Shad man away then all should be good for me to repair the mirror, and progress through the game.

Today I got this message from UKIP:

Statement from Nigel Farage
I have decided to stand aside as Leader of UKIP. The victory for the 'Leave' side in the referendum means that my political ambition has been achieved. I came into this struggle from business because I wanted us to be a self-governing nation, not to become a career politician.
UKIP is in a good position and will continue, with my full support to attract a significant vote. Whilst we will now leave the European Union the terms of our withdrawal are unclear. If there is too much backsliding by the Government and with the Labour Party detached from many of its voters then UKIP's best days may be yet to come.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you the membership for your extraordinary support and generosity over the many years, I could not have done it without you.
Yours as ever,
nigel_sig.jpg
Nigel Farage

Who is this membership that you speak highly of I am not a member. I believed that you had the vest interests of the country, as I still do, Which is why I voted for your party and I helped by casting  a get out vote, so I'm thinking that Douglass craws' should be the next UKIP leader as he is going to be the only one of you within the EU, will be gone  after 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment