Sunday 10 July 2016

Day 1109

Day 1108;

Now today was interesting,

BreakfastL I'm thinking I ate cereal, but I cannot remember eating anything else.
Lunch: sausage roll, I also tried some egg and grass and a cheese salad sandwich which I hated.
Dinner: pasta bake with some sausages in.
Drinks: 2 mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of squash and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.

The intrigue today began from the off as apparently Emu was coming around late on today, as she did in actual fact, then next up was I went to boccia and today I did a bit of the multi-sports afterwards but no hockey today. Helpers at the multi-sports thing are great especially when you bowl one of them out, cricket, I can honestly say that I have rarely if ever bowled somebody out at cricket and I'd play it at school in PE lessons, but today it was twice that the ball hit (not so) Lucky's stumps, the first was  the ball hit her bat before hitting the stumps, the second time was when I bowled the ball and the ball sailed past her bat and struck the stump. Then next up was the races which the team that I was part of won the races this week but Gacey's chest while she was running was distracting, for me but  she is one off he youngest there, and she resembles the ex of  mine a little in as far as she has the same coloured hair, a well endowed chest and she had a very similar smell to the ex, as I learnt today that she's a bit younger than the ex of mine from when we were together which must  have been something like 8/9years ago, and  Miss Gacey is 10 or so manny years off.But Gacey is quickI'm thinking that she won it for us,

No comments:

Post a Comment