Thursday 14 July 2016

Day 1113

Day 1113;

Today was the day that Mrs May became the new PM in doing this she has become the second female Conservative Leader of GB.  

Breakfast:cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch; hot sausage roll with ketchup, quavers and I was supposed to have some of my chocolate box but I forgot.
Dinner: pasta bolognese cheese and chocolate trifle,
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

The conservative party may have had 1 less woman leader than the Labour Party but the Labour Party only seem to employ women MP's as leaders when they are not in office and as  a kind of interim manager. as if when a previous leader quits they have inserted a woman in order to get the round until the next Labour leadership election, then they'd have a man in to pick up the flaf of handling the next general election,.

So today I finally beat Ganondorf and I found the the first three of the levels pretty easy today with the most challenging stage, as it was Ganondorf welding his sword. Which I am a bit confused how did he compress his sword inside of Zelda, as well as his clothes.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment