Saturday 2 July 2016

Day 1101

Day 1101;

So today I learnt that I was a "right wing racist" at least according to Lilly Allen, respect to James Gupta for his immense counter, you can see and listen to the whole exchange (skip to 11:35).


Breakfast: cereal, apple, banana and peaches.
Lunch: spaghetti hoops on toast, mini sausages and cake.
Dinner: scampi, chips and peas.

Today in the Euro's the Welsh, may have lost to England but they're through to the semi-finals of the Euro'sBale vs Ronney in the semi. But as yesterday's result went to the away team todsys result went to the home team, if this keeps up it should mean that Italy beats Germany, tomorrow, and France beats Iceland the next day.

But then in the first semi-final if the game follows suit then Portugal should beat Wales, and France should beat Italy, leading to a final of Germany vs France of which France should win, according to the match predictor that I'm using.

But today and yesterday I have been playing on Twilight Princess I think that I have just uncovered the first 2/3 mirror shards as I have just beaten up Yeta (Mrs Yeti). 

No comments:

Post a Comment