Tuesday 12 July 2016

Day 1111

Day 1111;

Today I had skiing practise but I only  managed to stack it once today, but today I was told it was because I skied through a hefty lump of snow and it pulled my ski off of my foot.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: cheese and pickle sandwich and a chocolate bites.
Dinner: half a 9 inch margaritta pizza.
Drinks: 2 30ml mugs off milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit squash and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snacks: banana and apple.

I'm still not on the list of British Athletes, for my frankly pathetic attempts at the little athletics meet that I went to recently, seeing a a "friend" of mine beating  the British record for the WC (wheel chair) 400m.

Todatt I haave done Skiing and I have also done a bit of  the athletics club that  I go to. But that isn't the news, well it is but it's not important. As the impatient news is that Mrs May will   be taking over captaincy of the SS UK on Wednesday meaning that Cameron is going to have to finish odd his that at PM question times Wednesday and pop off to the queens house to get relived of duty. This is only as Andrea Leadsome withdrew from the race to bee conservative party leader this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment