Saturday 16 July 2016

Day 1115

Day 1115;

So there appears to have been another Terrorist arrack in France as a truck driver has just lead a massacre along the streets of Nice, before getting himself shot by the police.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: cheese and pickle toasted sandwich and I have also ate some more of my chocolate box.
Dinner: pasta, ham, cheese and some chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit squash and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.
Snacks: 1 mini chocolate easter rabbit, or reindeer things.

This morning I got up went downstairs to eat my breakfast, I came back upstairs to shower and get dressed then I went back downstairs to play on Splatoon. Next up was lunch so I ate my lunch while I was downstairs. And now I'm back upstairs typeing out what I have done this morning. But I have just forgotten that I have just done 10 sit-ups, as in before I typed this out, but Mich has just complained about the noise that I was making while doings them, so I should go downstairs to get more done.

Now that I have been back downstairs I have attempted to make it to 60 sit-ups, I've failed, I only made it to 52. So you could say that if I hadn't already done 10 upstairs then I should have made it to 62, of which I wish was the case, but I severely dought that.  It's just more proof of how weak I have become. I have done my second 10 of the day, to make it a 72 net total, for today. I have to get fitter.

Ok I know that I did another minute/0.3km on the machine of rowing and I have got myself up to level 28 on Splatoon before I diid  my next 5 minutes /1.6km row, of which I am unsure of what the time was when it finally ticked over at 1.6 km as in digital the 5 and the 6 look remarkably similar.




But then also in news Turkey's PM says that there's a group within the Turkish military which is attempting to take the power away from the PM, but in a separate article, it's stating that the Turkish army has taken control, and a "Peace Council" has taken control with the implementation of a curfew and martial law. So much for a peace council, enacting martial law.

So that should put a stop to them joining the EU at least for now. .

No comments:

Post a Comment