Sunday 3 July 2016

Day 1102

Day 1102;

Am I a star? What am I? As I thought I was a human shaped cripple, not a ball of molten gasses, and plasma, burning in space.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: spaghetti hoops on toast and  cake.
Dinner:pasta, meatballs,cheese, bread and
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1300ml mug of fruit squash and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Democracy is an amazing thing, the majority rule. sSo don't yo go protesting about us leaving the EU you've had your chance to get us to stay, you lost so don't go protesting now. it just proves how immature you are.

But I was wrong with my predictions of what was going to happen in the Euro's,as Germany beat the Italians in a penalty shoot out, the Italians almost did it as well they almost had them beat in a penalty shoot out, which would have been only the second time in their history that the Geri's would have been beat on penalties. Now it's up to see who can progress from the  France Iceland match tomorrow, Within the most likely of probabilitiesIt should be  be those Frogs, that they are playing in their next match, but who knows what shall happen?


No comments:

Post a Comment