Monday 18 July 2016

Day 1117

Day 1117;

How can I be so slow and yet so quick, all at the same time? The answer is I can't be, as I am slow now I may be quicker than some but I am way out of my depth in terms of my classification. As the quickest in my classification ran 100m in slightly over 12 seconds and I was 6+ seconds back at over 18 seconds, and then there is 6 people quicker than me in my classification group for this year but I'm 20th of all time, out of 26 apparently.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: cheese and pickle toasted sandwich.
Dinner: chicken, carrots, potato and some vanilla cheese cake.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today I first played some Splatoon, then I was informed that It was lunch time, so I discontinued my play through. I went for lunch, once that was eaten I did 2 times 1 minute on my rower the first I had been on it for approximately 30 seconds before every time that I attempted to pull the bar with my arms the bar jammed. Meanwhile I had stopped it and I decided to test it out again but this time without putting my feet in the straps as if it wasn't working I'd have just wasted quite a bit of time unnecessary for an unnecessary act, but it surprised me and it worked properly for the next minute.

So 2 minutes of training on the rower today accomplished, and yesterday I'm remembering what B, gym inMr structor and Loose were saying about my speed when I was running after a ball. As they were saying that I was quick, but if I was really quick I would have done better in the race that I was in the other day, as out of the 4 of us I managed to finish 3rd I only beat the one legged man and so far I am ranked the slowest athlete of my classification.

But then after the two minutes that I had spent on the rowing machine I played Splatoon and I played with an Amiibo on some of the Legend of Zelda game, but I didn't get very far as my controllers battery died. So then nrxt up I did myself 60 sit-ups easy, just as I was doing all of those weeks ago and I attempted to have a go at the rower again every time I got to 20 it'd seize up but it was probably as I was being too rough with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment