Friday 22 July 2016

Day 1121

Day 1121;

As I was starting this post this morning I was thinking how cool and pleasant the temperature was, but then the heat has just built up throughout the day. Leaving me now thinking what about the prediction? It was obviously incorrect.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: sausage roll, quavers and a slice of chocolate cake.
Dinner:pasta, bolognese and cheese.
Snacks: 4 wine gums.
Drinks: 1 mug of milk, 3 mugs of fruit juice.

So then today in my fitness regime I did 40 sit-ups, 2 sets of 10 Egyptian mummy sit-ups then finally I did 60 crunches/half sit-ups.

Now I did that little bit of work on my fitness today as I had been playing on my 3DS, Hyrule Warriors Legends, quite a bit this morning.

Then in the afternoon I played a bit of Splatoon, As I had a bit of a good run, then it turned sour, in the good run I was doing pretty well in the game, as I had managed to level myself up to 29, and I had got myself ranked as a C+ squid, but that didn't last long I even won a ranked battle, as I had the rainmaker and I managed to find my way to the other squid point, but I had only actually found it as I had some help from my team.else I probably would have got myself lost, again.

Then after I played on Splatoon I did a set of 20 sit-ups. Then I have done 2 sets of 10 half press-ups (by that I mean I had my hands on my bed and feet on the floor and I did the rest of the press-up motion to the best of my ability). 

No comments:

Post a Comment