Saturday 9 July 2016

Day 1108

Day 1108;

Today the choice for the next PM was narrowed down to the final 2 candidates both women, as they are Theresa May v Andrea Leadsom.

Breakfast: cerea, banana and strawberry.
Lunch: spaghetti hoops on toast.
Dinner: jumbo sausage, chips and peas.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit squash and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.

Now the two sides in the leadership competition Theresa May was on the remain side like Cameron and Andrea Leadsom was on the brexit side, like how Margret Thatcher would most probably be on, So you can guess who I will be routing for come September. 



Now the above video was made a short while before the news about Theresa and Andrea, which is probably why I  am thinking that Nigel Farage would join me in hoping that Andrea wins, but the odds are stacked aghast her.

Today I defeated Zant and I didn't have to deflect his projectiles back at hi, I needed to use the Clawshot, underwater, so now it's onto Gannon to defeat to  complete the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment