Wednesday 20 July 2016

Day 1119

Day 1119;

But today was hot, it must have been hotter than yesterday as I haven't really done much today but it's boiling tonight.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: bread, cheese, pickle and some puddingy cake thing.
Dinner: chicken. carrots, potato salad and some cake thing.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit squash, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice and I also drank the leftover amounts from a bottle of Lucoozade sport.


So today I have tried to not overexert myself by doing basically zero physical activities, well I have spent there majority of the day say down in this seat either watching some cartoon show or playing Hyrule Warriors Legends.

As in Hyrule Warriors I have finally basically killed Cia and I have completed Linkle's little tasks. as today I defeated Cia and yesterday I completed Linkle's task, then I put the 3DS on charge today after I defeated/killed Cia today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment