Saturday 30 July 2016

Day 1129

Day 1129;

By now the sword fights in Highlander series have got a bit more epic than how I described them within the first few episodes.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: spaghetti hoops on toast with some of those mini sausages along side,  chocolate roll and a cherry Bakewell.
Dinner: chicken, potatoes, carrots and I'm thinking there was 1 more thing but by now I have forgotten what it was.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 2 30ml mugs of fruit juice.

Basically the only fitness stuff I did today was a 5 minute row on the machine and I got my BMI to 21.88 which was down by point 3 from yesterday. In my row today I was actually doing well as I managed to stretch my arms forward and pull them back to my chest fully for the majority of the 5 minutes with. my concentration only going, for a bit of the time in the middle I managed to get my km's rowed up to 1.7km's inside of 5 minutes I'm thinking that I made it to 1.8km's either on the 5 minute mark or within 3 seconds of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment