Friday 15 July 2016

Day 1114

Day 1114;

So today was the next day of the game of my life, as yesterday It was the 1 year anniversary of the death of the great Satoru Iwata according to a "friend" of mine, but he was incorrect.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: I'm thinking that I had spaghetti hoops on toast.
Dinner: chicken tika masala, chicken korma and some nan bread.

The great man died on the 11th of July 2015, which is further bak that 1 year ago today, or even if your looking on 2 days previous if you are looking on from the day that this is set to be posted online.

With me typing that I have just checked the time and date, and I have noticed that I need to get a lot better at Splatoon and sports, so I've come to my own little compromise; now what it will be is when I get up and I have nothing to of, then I'll play Splatoon, but when my controllers battery has ran out I am going to train myself. So there goes job done, apart from my jobs won't be done.

Why are you going to bother to train?

For myself and for my own personal interest to see how far/fast I can jump/run. I'm doing this for me not for anyone  else, I a selfish little sod, It's me vs my perceived limits not anyone else I don't care if I'm tanked bottom or top in the world at a certain thing my only goal is to beat the marker that I have previously set if I make it then great I will have a new target to work towards, if I fail then I have got to work harder.

So you have  no goal?

I have just stated my goal, to make myself better.

No not that goal, I was typing about your ambitions, to become an Olympic athlete or something similar?

If I ever get goof enough to be asked to go to a Sumer or Winter, Olympic or Paralympic games I'd be flattered that's not me stating that I'd accept your offer, without batting an eyelid, as I wouldn't  I'd have a lot off questions about why you even decided to ask me of all people? Along with other questions.



Midna's passionate expression of grief or sorrow, 

I believe that song is appropriate for the death od Satoru Iwata.

No comments:

Post a Comment