Wednesday 13 July 2016

Day 1112

Day 1112;

Recently I have been getting super unfit, as today I had decided to attempt at my 60, I made it to 20, I failed.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: 2nd half of my pizza and lemon meringue pie.
Dinner: meat pie, carrots, new potatoes and some chocolate truffle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit squash and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.

Where was Chris Froome from?

I don't know, I'm thinking Kenya or some place similar.

But as if we care he rides for team sky as a British rider in the Tour De France, he's riding to defend the title that he won back last year or something like that  but he has the yellow (race leaders) Jersey fot tomorrow, so good luck to you Froome, 

Lewis Hamilton also beat Rosburger in the British GP which leaves the gap to his team mate at 1 point, at the top of the drivers championships. 

But then in Wimbledon not only did Andy Murray win his second Wimbledon title a lot of Brits also excelled in their tennis disciplines.

BBut today I got my behind well and truly kicked by Gannondorf on Twilight Princess, as I managed to defeat Zelda, then I managed to beat up the beat pig form of Ganon then as I realise that Midna has failed within her task It's up to me and Zelda to stop Gannondorf but I don'y see why it takes Zelda so long to fire her light arrows, ad her accuracy has a lot to be desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment