Monday 28 December 2015

Day 914

Day 914;

That has been the number of the day that it has been today, but still no progress on the winter solstice e-card, how disappointing.

But for breakfast today I had some cereal and some apple, grapes and finally banana, should I have wrote it apples first then banana second then grapes? So it would have been A, B, G instead of A, G, B, more alphabetical. Then for lunch I ate some more of the buffet food which was followed by me eating the left over chocolate log which went out of date yesterday apparently, but it still tasted good, but then for dinner I ate some more of the turkey but this time it was in a casserole and I'm thinking that I finished off the "christmas pudding" and  the chocolate bomb for dinners pudding.

But today I watched the sixth instalment of the Star Wars films, Star Wars episode III, Darth Vader was born, but no in the sense as in he came out of his mother, more of in the sense of he was created. Now for situations like that was what I created Red and Yellow for but no I've got them locked up until I complete the e-card.

No comments:

Post a Comment