Sunday 27 December 2015

Day 913

Day 913;

Today was more interesting than yesterday but it was also more disappointing at the same time.

Today in meals I first had a usual breakfast, then for lunch I ate a buffet which was basically yesterdays dinner , but then for dinner I ate some of the left over =s from lunch yesterday.

I was watching a football match, a local derby. Which was interesting and disappointing as the team that I was supporting lost 0-2 which further cements them to the bottom of the league table with 1 under half of the matches this season played. The football team that I support is going down by the end of this season, I'm guessing. But within the premier league Leicester City lost, but they remained top of the premier league due the fact that Arsenal also lost today., but the score line to that match was remarkable, as the opposition to Arsenal/Southhampton were only winning by 1-0, before the half time break, so I was thinking It's only a matter of time before they overturn that score in the second half, then I stopped listening, the next time I heard about the match it was game over Arsenal had lost 4-0... I was shocked to say the least.

I also think that I watched Star Wars episode II: the Clone Wars. From the way he story is set out in episode 1 I thought that Qui-Gon Jinn was one of Master Yoda's apprentices, but within the second episode Count Dooku  reveals himself to have been  the one that was Master Yoda's Apprentice and that Qui-Gon Jinn was his apprentice, now just it could just be my suspicious mind but it's looking more and more like a cover up. A cover up of what you may wish to ask, I would just point bellow

No comments:

Post a Comment