Saturday 12 December 2015

Day 898

Day 898;

So today was another day of 2 fat ladies, but they had a 9 in between them and today I was awoken by Allergy and she told me about a story go how she "frightened" the postman.

But bow I shall tel you all about my diet for today I ate my usual breakfast, then for lunch I ate a ham and cheese sandwich but the only downside to that sandwich was the bread it was that seeded bread but I was lucky enough to have a Terry's chocolate orange mousse for pudding which tasted really nice. Then for dinner I ate half of an eight inch pizza so I'm going to eat the other half tomorrow, but for pudding... I ate half of the remaining snowman from, a day or two ago.

Then I was thinking about how many people guess my age wrong, as they think I am younger than I actually am, like at that place in London that I'm thinking I went to, to get myself classified so I can compete against others within competitions well this woman asked my parent/carer how old I was and he told her and she was shocked,

But haven't you got bored of telling that story yet?

Well it just hasn't sank in yet how could I look considerably younger than I am especially when I feel that I am an age that is closer to my category number, and I was thinking that I was probably the second eldest person there for categorisation second only to the one legged man, who I would have said was older than me,

The next thing they're going to tell you is that Allergy is older than you,

Actually don't that has happened once and it was as wrong then as it is now, which is very.

No comments:

Post a Comment