Saturday 19 December 2015

Day 905

Day 905;

What have I done today... I don't know.

Today in food i ate another bowl of cereal and a tub of banana. For lunch I cannot remember what I ate but for dinner I know that I ate some scampi and chips for main, as I just read a message from Tini which read is Scampi and Chips ok. of which I responded in a positive manner but what I had for pudding was just a doughnut.

Now I know yesterday I did a whole part about my death now that came from Allergy stating that we are the first generation of citizens on the UK that have  a life expectancy of less than our parents, of such a degree that our parents are going to have to burry/burn etc. and every time she states that story she also states the same reason which is as we all just sit around all day eat rubbish like McDonalds and we are all getting obese, then I give her my standard response which is for me to sign Wii Fit, which is to mean that I have got Wii Fit you could give it a go, to keep yourself fitter and perhaps lengthen your life. I have no problem with dying, but if you'r going to wake up again after your dead it kind of wastes a whole heap of time a whole heap of time that would have been better spent doing stuff like learning or bettering yourself in one way or another as if there's one thin I learnt from being dead there is no happy place up in the sky for me as soon as I die is nothing for me after this existence so I've got to make the most of it while it lasts. But Allergy just shrugs my offer off and she says that that is just a fact of the matter and she doesn't want to change anything, not even for their sakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment