Saturday 5 December 2015

Day 891

Day 891;

So today I didn't have anything to do, so I decided to focus on my fitness but my Wii U Game Pad had ran out of battery, so I started charging it.

Today in food I had a bowl of cereal and a banana, then I had a cheese sandwich and an Aero mousse, and then between lunch and dinner I ate my advent calendar chocolate, and then for dinner I ate Margarita pizza & chips and I still lost a pound, this can't be correct can it?

But up first today I noticed my calendar was on the incorrect month so I changed it which makes a change as it's only the 5th of the month today. Usually it gets to about half of the way through a month before anyone notices and they either get me to change it or they do it themselves.

But this month the quote is one of the Doctors it comes when someone asks about Clara and he says that she's his carer, then the Doctor says the quote. 

No comments:

Post a Comment