Sunday 6 December 2015

Day 892

Day 892;

Now today has been the 892nd day of my documented existence, I have done more today than I did yesterday in the real world at least, unless this isn't the real world?

So for breakfast I had the usual. Lunch I ate  soup and brown bread which was followed by a chocolate mousse, but then either before or after lunch I ate the chocolate that I got from my advent calendar. For dinner I ate macaroni and cheese as well as some turkey drummers and I also ate a pudding but I have forgotten of it's nature.

Then today I put on a bit more of the weight that I have to get, to allow me to reach my target body weight, but the 1000+ kcal that I burnt off today, I know that it was more than yesterday, but that is why I'm thinking that I should keep trying to burn off as many kcal  per day to gain as much muscle as possible, to then make myself, 1. fitter, 2. stronger, 3. more capable, and you never know what this newer more capable Savage might be able to do, play roller hockey again? Within all likelihood no but I can dream, I'd probably have a better chance of qualifying for team GB at the Paralympics, either summer or winter., but lets be realistic about it I won't be good enough to do any of the disciplines, it could be just that I'm not disciplined enough.

But now I shall tell all of you about the pink sky I saw this morning I'm thinking it classes as a red sky., so just as the rhyme says "red sky in morning sailors warning, red sky at night shepherds delight" so if you're a sailor then be warned.

I don't know why but maybe I'll go over it at one time in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment