Wednesday 2 December 2015

Day 868

Day 868;

For breakfast today I had cereal and a banana, I enjoy eating the herb which counts as one of your five a day, I don't understand why it's a herb not a fruit or a vegetable.

Lunch today I had a cheese sandwich, white bread. For  my pudding today I had something that I can't remember, but I can remember everything that I ate after lunch as I first ate a similar thing to one of those small chocolate rabbits but it was a small chocolate reindeer as it came in under the number 1 door of my advent calendar, then finally I had some Quorn meatballs, cheese, pasta and mince, then later on I ate some of my left over easter chocolate.

but all of this food only got me up 1lb I'm still have quite a few pounds to gain until I reach my goal. But today I played Wii Fit U for 3 hours and the game told me to stop playing. So I know that I have 3 hours worth of training, as in beefing up (gaining muscle), on the Wii U until I have to rely on my step counter, Wii Meter, for the rest of the Kcals that I have to burn off for the days which I did so that makes today the 5th day in success that I have met my calorie goal, according to the Wii U.

What actually happened today? 

I don't really know the football team that I support didn't play today, I don't think at least, so they couldn't have lost again, at least not today. I know that GB won the Davis Cup,

Excuse me!

Ok I'm sorry blue I meant Murray won the Davis Cup, England Women won their football match un the european qualifiers, which puts them second in the qualification group and finally, I think, Tyson Fury is now the World heavyweight champion at boxing, due to that he beat Klitschko. Well that is all of the sporting news that I heard on the radio the last time I listened to it, I don't think that there was any other news, well at least none that jumped out at me.

don't  you wist that news papers had some pop out pictures and stuff to make the news just pop out at you that little bit more. Lets just say there's this new supper hero, lets call him Dave, so then you could have" Super Dave strikes back"as the papers heading then you've got a picture of Super Dave flying some place with his fist out, then you've got a second character presumably the perpetrator of the crime he's sticking out of the page on another one of the pop up things so then a reader of the news could basically smack the criminal with Super Dave's fist.

No comments:

Post a Comment