Tuesday 8 December 2015

Day 894

Day 894;

Now today I forgot something that I initially remembered about yesterday that I had forgot, so that sucks quite a bit.

But then I found this text in my notes which I shall assume that it's about yesterday and not some other. Yesterdy, as it does kind of bring back some recollection to me.

But yesterday I surprised the man and woman when they first asked me to throw a ball against a wall so I did from a standing position then they said "no, that wasn't what we meant we meant as you'd throw a shot put" so I remembered how both of the Mr P's had been getting me to do in the past and I executed the procedure, which really impressed the man, I'm unsure of why, the time before when I had used a shot put I was useless at the shot.

Food for today I ate a bowl of cereal and a banana for breakfast, then I ate some more of the stew from yesterday for lunch, it didn't taste as badly today as it did yesterday, just I hate eating stew, I'm guessing that you could say that it's better to eat the stew than be eaten by the stew, but is it? For my pudding I ate another portion of Tiramisu, I think. Then the next thing that I ate was a slice of cake, That was it for my diet for today unless you want me to include the bit of advent calendar chocolate that I have forgotten when I ate and a little chocolate lamb which I have had saved up since easter and I have just chosen now to eat it, which was as I had lost 1 pound on Wii Fit today, so I'm drifting further away from my goal.

But today I had athletics so I managed to burn off a lot of kcal's well it was +1000 again so the amount of kcal's that I burn of independently doesn't effect my BMI in a positive manner.

Oh yeah, that was it, I think that Tyson Fury should be the BBC's sports personality of the year, it's not because I like him or anything like that, I don't even know him, so how fair would it be to judge him on personal grounds, it is just as the award states the sports "personality" of the year and he holds the full house on the suit of personality, as in he actually has one unlike some of the former winners of the award; or to be more specific Andy Murray, but I'm thinking that he deserves the award because of his impassioned defence of his standing for the accolade of BBC's sports personality of the year on BBC radio 2. Meanwhile I don't agree with him on the majority of things he says, like the rubbish he wads talking about the devil coming  to claim this world, I think he is a crazy Christian boxer that takes the Bible literally but he only reads the book he's not one to literally go out and stone all of those that work on Sundays nor is he about to kill any homosexuals. Plus the award isn't the BBC's best role model in sport so shut up all of you people that say he's not a very good role model, as I know he goes into the box which is called a ring to hit people, obviously he ain't a good role model.

No comments:

Post a Comment