Wednesday 23 December 2015

Day 909

Day 909;


  • So today I was typing with a friend about the new Star Wars film, as he has gone to see it, which is better than I, as I haven't yet. So I wasn't really typing to him about the films content, I we were just more of typing about it in a more nebulous context.


But for breakfast today I ate the usual/the same as yesterday, then for lunch I'm thinking that I had some fruit cake with icing on top, for pudding, meanwhile I couldn't remember what I ate for main but I have remembered by now as it was some sandwiches but I can't remember of what, but I'm thinking it was made out of that foul tasting seeded bread. But then for dinner I ate some cheese pizza.

I watched Star Wars episode 1 the Phantom Menace, but I was actually pleasantly surprised with just how awesome it actually is, as it is a good film in it's own rights. Obi Wan shouldn't actually be a Jedi Knight, when he was starting up taking Anaken Skywalker under his wing, as he hadn't completed the thing that he said he should have done before becoming a Jedi Knight while Qui Gon, Mace, Yoda and the rest of the Jedi council, when there was some females in the chamber as well but they never spok, and anyway what about Anaken's Palawan from the Clone Wars animated series she was also female, But I just can't take this blatant disinformation which is being propagated, that you've got your first female Jedi in this new film, which is not the case. But first off I just have to state that Obi Wan gave in a bit to the dark side of the force as he was allowing his emotions to control him in his battle against Darth Maul.

Wharplanet did Yoda originate from? As there was a webpage which told me that it's unknown of which planet he came from. I am going to attempt to watch the first 6 of the Star Wars films in order, before I go to watch the 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment