Monday 7 December 2015

Day 893

Day 893;

Now for breakfast today I only ate cereal, due to the fact that we weever in a rush, as it was my classification Sunday today, T & F 36 r- the r is for referral due to the fact that I might be too good, as likely as a very unlikely thing, for this category at an event so then the man said that they may have to adjust it to better suit my qualities.

So today I ate a bowl of cereal, for breakfast, that was it as we were in a rush to get to a rugby stadium (ground, place where rugby is played) in London. Which was for my classification thingy  to permit me to enter an actual Paralympic styled event. But then for lunch I ate a white bread ham sandwich and I didn't eat pudding until I got back home but for the pudding I had fruit cake with icing on it, 3 millionaires bites and I ate my advent calendar's chocolate. But then next for dinner I ate some, only a little, chicken and vegetable stew in a Yorkshire pudding; it didn't taste very good today, but then I had a portion of tiramisu for my desert.

But today before classification I was doing some warm up drills but there was a woman at the place that I was thinking that I recognised from the TV coverage of the London 2012 Olympics or Paralympics but I couldn't remember her name it was just her face, she reminded me of someone. But then at the actual classification procedure I was getting manhandled by the younger one of the two that were there to classify me, there was an older man that kept calling me "Dan" and there was a young woman, so it was the young one that manhandled my arms, hit my legs with a little rubber hammer and ticked the base of my feet with the other end of the hammer, I thought. Then when they called me back into the office to tell me what they had classified me as and why. 

Cerebral palsy

Cerebral palsy is a group of permanent movement disorders that appear in early childhood. Signs and symptoms vary between people. Often, symptoms include poor coordination, stiff muscles, weak muscles, and tremors. There may be problems with sensation, vision, hearing, swallowing and speaking. Often babies with cerebral palsy do not roll over, sit, crawl, or walk as early as other children their age. Difficulty with the ability to think or reason and seizures each occurs in about one third of people with CP. While the symptoms may get more noticeable over the first few years of life, the underlying problems do not worsen over time.

Cerebral palsy is what they likened my disability to which they said made it simpler to classify me. I got a nice square number, 36 or 6*6, and the answer to life the universe and everything is just one six away, 6*7=42.

No comments:

Post a Comment