Wednesday 16 December 2015

Day 902

Day 902;

So today was another uneventful day of this meaningless existence that you may call my "life" but I have had some fun. I cannot remember what I was doing to have this"fun" but I'm sure that I have had some today.

As for with that listing of of the meals that I have eaten today I can remember that I have eaten my usual breakfast but other than that I have forgotten apart from that selection of chocolate, from my box of chocolate, that I ate alongside of the piece of advent calendar chocolate which I ate alongside of my Pizza, for lunch today, wow I never realised that I could actually make my way back to a complete meal that I ate on a day just by remembering one food, and all of the other stuff that I remembered about my lunchtime today, like I watched hook while I was eating, it's an amazing film it's basically Peter Pan but PP is older and he's played by Robin Williams, and he'd left Neverland, so he'd grown old, and Captain Hook dies, as well as that he murders one of the lost boys, it may not be a cold blooded murder but the results are the same.

Also today I started my Winter Solstice e-card project for this year, of which I had really started a couple of days before this day as I had already wrote the script for the card, but I hadn't got my little man dressed up yet of which I have done now, apart from the hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment