Tuesday 22 December 2015

Day 908

Day 908;

Now today I saw this video, I just thought about giving a hearty round of applause to the teacher, as I believe that he deserves one for that thoroughly professional nature that he used within his confrontation. Respect that teacher.



At meal times today I ate the usual breakfast, with a banana this time. then for lunch I ate a bowl of macaroni cheese, but I didn't eat a pudding. and for dinner today I ate a BBQ chicken and bacon potatoe and peas, I'm still wondering if I ate some carrots as wether that was just yesterday, But I thinking about it and it seems plausible, in a vague sort of way.

The teacher deserves a medal for his performance, and I'm on his side of the argument, as what's the point in going ]t o  university if none of your idea's are allowed to be challenged, you can't go through life surround by yes men (or women) all of your life, clicking at you. Sorry I meant snapping not clicking.

Could Jar Jar Binks have been the original Count Doku, from Star Wars? Looks pretty preposterous as well as not making sense if what Yoda says is the truth, but then it must have been false at the time of Darth Mauls death as it was by the end of the original trilogy. Unless they are just guidelines but nobody listens to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment