Tuesday 15 December 2015

Day 901

Day 901;

So today I had the usual breakfast but I also had an app alongside of the banana, and by the term alongside I don't mean alongside in a literal term, I mean as in it was sliced up in the same container as the banana.

Then for lunch I ate some cottage pie, but by that I mean some mashed potatoes and cheese the majority of the rest of it was frankly disgusting even the carrots and I usually like carrots, the taste go it put me off having any pudding. But  then I had my dinner as it was Spaghetti Hoops on toast which was nice but today it was especially nice as I not only had some orange cheese on it I also got my advent calendar chocolate for today involved, by putting it into my bowl and allowing it to melt onto the spaghetti hoops, delicious. Then for pudding I had another little egg all the way from last easter and I ate a load of biscuits to attempt to get my BMI up as I dropped 2 pounds today, which is really quite disturbing.

As well as the lose of 2 pounds  today I went out to athletics today a nice bit of jogging followed by a couple of Jumps int a sand pit, but the people that were there were talking about someone that I'm thinking was me as apparently I switched my leg that I was taking off from between jumps, no I don't mean that I meant I somehow changed the leg that I was taking off from from one jump to the next. So lets just say that I jumped off my right leg the first time and the second time I jumped off of my left leg, I didn't notice I just improvise when I reach the line. But I'm only thinking that they were talking about me as I had just jumped when they started talking about the random stuff mentioned above.

The following YouTube videos are on the notion that Jesus was a made up character, which is obvious in my opinion; but I know that it may not be as clear cut within your minds, and you may actually resent me for drawing your attentions to my opinions on a potentially cherished idea; but you can believe whatever you want (as long as it has no negative impact on the people or habitat of this world).



No comments:

Post a Comment